Sunday, March 4, 2012

Magic!

I am reminded daily of the wonder of five year olds, their imagination and incredible innocence. They think  believe that I am truly magic! Like when I turn on the projector for the Smart Board and they wiggle their fingers to help the image appear - that's magic! Or when we did the rubbings of the penny and the quarter and the images appeared on the paper - that's magic! Or the whole flamingo fiasco (don't ask - I will post it at a later time - suffice it to say that they BELIEVE that a real and true flamingo has hatched from a plastic egg that sat in water for three days and is on the lose somewhere around or near our school!) That's magic! The sheer joy of playing with oobleck and their fascination with the magic of the goo changing from liquid to solid!

Although they wear me out, make my feet hurt, try my patience and utilize my tool box on a daily basis, I am so thankful that I am a magician teacher.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs